It has been awhile since I’ve posted anything new. I’ve made a few projects but didn’t write down the patterns. Since my husband and I are expecting our first baby in March, I thought I needed to post this before my time will be all focused on my little one. I’ve been wanting to make Typhlosion for awhile now, my husband has been after me for years, but I never was motivated enough to finish him. After several beginnings of new patterns, I finally finished this one of my Christmas break from teaching. The flames are made by painting fiberfill various colors (red, yellow, and orange) and hot gluing them together and gluing them to the body. I took a pair of scissors and shaped the fiberfill how I wanted the flames to look.
Click on the link below for the pdf pattern.