1 chicken breast
2 cans of mixed vegetables
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
package of 2 pie crusts (in rolls)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut chicken breast into small pieces and cook in skillet until brown.
3. Mix in bowl, chicken, cans of mixed vegetables, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom.
4. Take one of the rolls of pie crust and place in bottom of round oven safe dish. Then take the mixture in the bowl and place onto the pie crust in dish. Then take the additional pie crust roll and place it on top of the filling and for design use a fork to hold the two pie crusts together.
5. Cook for 45 minutes or until brown/flaky. (optional: when part of the way done apply a small coating of egg on top to give it a darker brown prettier look.)
This is a recipe I have made a few times, its pretty inexpensive and tastes really good and is one of the few pies I will eat.